Drupal Developer
UCLA Library
University of California, Los Angeles

If you are a Drupal developer with a passion for building intuitive web
applications for one of the top research universities, the UCLA Library is
looking for you. We deployed a new Drupal web site in September, and are
creating new applications and services for our students, faculty, and
researchers.

You will ...

* join a team with deep Drupal experience.
* work with an experienced project manager -- no ill-defined run-away projects.
* branch, develop, and commit code in github.
* develop unit tests for your code, and integrate the tests in a Jenkins server.
* consult with an expert in usability and analytics to refine applications.
* help us implement feature-rich javascript (angular.js) applications.

Apply online.The posting closes March 12, 2015.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/19717/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/