/me wonders if this particular branch of the conversation would benefit from reading the other branch where there is a action plan starting to formulate to create better documentation + doc/comm practices; however, she does not want to deny anyone the chance to continue this branch of the conversation.

/me grabs popcorn as is customary in reading these type of branched conversations, while starting to plot out areas/categories for this weekend's doc dive.

Thanks,
Becky

Sent from the ball and chain