Speaking from my own experience, I have almost always used the breakouts
blocks to decompress and do anything else but conferencey stuff. Including
going back to my room to take a nap. By that point in the day, Iım so
wiped out and overloaded with ideas that the last thing I want to do is
pull people together to talk about it more. Maybe itıs an
introvert/extrovert thing, but Iım not sure that adding more
breakouts/time for breakouts solves the problem.

In practice, Iıve pretty much always used the dinners to accomplish what
breakouts seem to do for others.

-Sean