I have never successfully gotten an ID and I seem to be failing again.  Is 24hrs a normal amount of time to have to wait for authorization?  (Not complaining, exactly, just wondering. I'd have sent this note to an administrator if there were any indication of who that might be on the Conference Proposals page or the registration page.)

Thanks!

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francis Kayiwa
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 8:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vote for Code4lib 2016 location

Hey All,

Just wanted to make everyone aware of the two fantastic proposals to host Code4lib 2016 that have been submitted. The cities of of Los Angeles and Philadelphia have submitted proposals which are now available at the official Code4lib Website

http://code4lib.org/content/code4lib-2016-conference-proposals

Voting will open tomorrow (UTC so probably already open if you are reading this) and will remain open until 2015-03-07 08:00:00 UTC

You can vote here (registration required)

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/37

Thanks to the both cities for their submissions.

best regards,
Francis

--
FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #13
A:	Doc, Happy, Bashful, Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, & Grumpy