And another big thanks to Cary, Ashley, Steven, Josh, and Riley from somebody who couldn't attend the Code4Lib conference in person this year, but got the "next-best-thing" experience via the YouTube livestream (and c4l15 Twitter hashtag).  Great job and thank you, thank you, thank you.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office