From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Johnson
Sent: February-04-15 12:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib Registration Status

I'm pleased to announce that Code4Lib 2015 is entirely sold out.  We closed registration as scheduled on the 1st of February, and sold the last open registration spot

A rough count of attendees comes out to 452, with a few people sneaking in past the cap.

The *preconference registrations are reopened*, after being initially closed with the main registration.  We'll leave them open as long as there is a reasonable amount of space, so feel free to register for the preconference day right up through the weekend.

See you in Portland, Code4Libbers!

- Tom