Hello,

to add another list to the list of lists: In the framework of Europeana Tech we’ve been maintaining this Inventory of FLOSS in the Cultural Heritage Domain: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_7rVJwt0CpdFRJOEJxdEk4ZEMxQ01jaDgxQXFSTkE&usp=sharing - fee lfree to add / pick what piques your interest.

Kind regards,
Erwin

Erwin Verbruggen
Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision