Hi Brad,

To echo my colleague Erwin's point above, I manage the FLOSS Inventory so
if you have any questions about it feel free to ask me.

I am currently starting a task force as part of the EuropeanaTech Community
to enrich the list, expand upon it, and possibly build a nice CMS for it as
well.

Perhaps you would be interested in collaborating on this as well?

Warm regards,

greg

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant