Hi All,

Couple of notes on the proposal for multi-track.

1) It ain't set in stone.  Much of whether or not it would happen really
depends on logistics of the space, the extra costs involved, & community
feedback. Right now I'd say community feedback we have heard is pretty
evenly split.

As a commitee we have already been reflecting on the response to
multi-track so far and know that we would really need to weigh out the
possible benefits (more content from more presenters) against possible
drawbacks (creating silos). I also think this is an opportunity to elicit
more feedback from the community about what type of content isn't at
code4lib that should/could be.

2) I don't think multi-track can only be divided into "Tech"  and
"non-Tech" slots. Other groupings could include may be Linked Data focused,
Repository focused, Public Library focused, etc. Again, those are how we
would necessarily think about tracks, *if they happen* just ideas, and we'd
be plenty open to other suggestions from the community.

Also about Philly weather:
For our colleagues in New England, the upper Midwest and the Rocky Mountain
region, Philly's weather is going to feel downright balmy. :)

Best,
Chad