Hi Adam,

We're an audiovisual archive with a big interest in the topic - see for
example my colleague Victor's presentation:
http://www.slideshare.net/vdeboer/linked-data-principles-and-examples which
talks about the "DIVE" project and others.

An example from Belgian broadcaster and their use of Linked Data in a
production/cataloguiing environment can be found here:
http://www.slideshare.net/beheerderbeeldengeluid/presentation-16-may-morning-casestudy-2-xavier-jacquesjourion

A third system making use of it is the NARCIS system for Dutch open access
scientific publications: https://wiki.surfnet.nl/display/standards/NARCIS

Kind regards,
Erwin

*Erwin Verbruggen*
Project lead R&D

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>

ᐧ