Yes! A giant thank you to everyone who made that fantastic content accessible to those of us that couldn't attend in person. It's an incredible service and greatly appreciated.

Best,

Sonya

Sonya Betz, MA, MLIS
Web and User Experience Librarian
Grant MacEwan University
Rm 7-273B, 10700 - 104 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 4S2

Tel: 240.360.6694

>>> Cary Gordon <[log in to unmask]> 02/13/15 1:17 PM >>>
I want to deeply thank Ashley Blewer, Steven Anderson and Josh Wilson for running the video streaming and capture at Code4LibCon in Portland. Because of you, we had great video in real time (and I got to actually watch the presentations). I also want to again thank Riley Childs, who could not make it this year. Riley moved the bar up last year by putting together our YouTube presence.

For the second year running, we requested and were not allowed to setup and test the day before, and for the second year running lost part of the opening session. Fortunately, we did capture most of what did not get streamed on Tuesday, and I will put that online next week. There is always next year.

Thanks,

Cary