One of the topics that surfaced in our January “What Are You Working On” call was challenges and solutions for cataloging audiovisual material so we’re going to focus on this topic for the next meeting on February 23, 1-2pm ET.

We are reaching out to our members to round out the list of presenters. We’d love to hear about your questions, concerns, projects and/or solutions – including online tool demos –  for dealing with this material. If you’d like to be added to the list of speakers, please send a note to me ([log in to unmask]) or Erin Engle ([log in to unmask]).  If we have a good response, we’ll also carry this topic over to the March call.

Best wishes - Kate

Kate Murray

Office of Strategic Initiatives

Library of Congress