Hi all,
We had an excellent response to our call for presenters on the topic of challenges and solutions for cataloging audiovisual material for our next monthly call on Feb 23.  There was so much interest, in fact, that we're going to host the February and March calls on the topic.

For our February call, we're excited to have Chris Lacinak, AVPreserve, talk about and demo the AVPS toolset.  For the March call, we'll hear from  John Spencer, BMS/Chace, Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive.  And if there are others who would like to present on a project, please send a note to me, Kate or Andrea.

Call-in info and agenda below for Monday, Feb 23rd. Hope everyone can make it!

Best,
Erin

== Adobe Connect online meeting information ==
*             Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation
*             Enter your full name and institution in the text box
*             Click the "Enter" Room button
*             Select to let the conference system call you and enter your number -- OR -- Dial 877-299-5123 for audio

Meeting Agenda

Administrivia (New member introductions)

Announcements and Project Updates
-Archiving Email Symposium - June 2 and 3
-Video Survey Update - blog post

Today's discussion topic: Issues, challenges and solutions for cataloging AV collection Pt 1:
Chris Lacinak  AVPS: tool demo
-AVCC
-Catalyst
-MediaSCORE/RIVERS (developed for IU)