Dear Standards & Practices Group,

In case you missed yesterday’s call, here are the notes:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=February_23,_2014_Standards_%26_Practices_Working_Group_Notes

Thanks Joey Heinen for the great notes!

and the recording:

https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/url/qlx16z8W4T6d_T-JcgI2m5Nr_H0edovmMAcqKn0HhL000000

Special thanks goes to Chris Lacinak from AVPS for not only the demo of Catalyst and AVCC, but for saving us from our technical difficulties by letting us use their WebEx for the call.

Next month on March 16th at 1:00 ET we will have part 2 of this conversation. We’ll hear from  John Spencer, BMS/Chace, Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive.  And if there are others who would like to present on a project related to cataloging/inventorying AV material, please send a note to Erin, Kate or me.

thanks,

Andrea

Andrea Goethals

Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager

Harvard Library

(617) 495-3724