Hi! Apologies for cross-posting, I thought this might reach a few people to
whom it would be relevant here.

Siobhain Rivera
www.siobhainrivera.com

Indiana University Bloomington
Library Science, Digital Libraries Specialization
ASIS&T-SC, Webmaster

~~~

Hello,

My colleagues and I are doing a second call for participation in our study
about digital humanities pedagogy. We are looking specifically for students
who
have taken a digital humanities course at the graduate or undergraduate
level,
either currently or in the past.

If you have taken a DH class and haven't yet participated in our study, we
would love to hear from you. If you teach or have taught a DH class, we
would
sincerely appreciate it if you would pass this survey on to your students.

Our research will investigate DH curriculum through the perspectives of
students and faculty. We will examine how DH is taught and learned in
various
departments at both undergraduate and graduate levels of study. Interviews
with
DH instructors and students will provide a framework for understanding the
nascent DH curriculum. This qualitative data will help open the dialogue
between students and faculty, providing a platform for sharing practical
tips
for improving DH pedagogy and curriculum.

The survey can be found here: http://goo.gl/voephZ

As a token of our appreciation, survey participants will be entered to win
one
of ten $5 Starbucks gift cards.

Please feel free to distribute this message as widely as possible.
Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,

Erica Hayes, Ariadne Rehbein, and Siobhain Rivera, MLS Candidates
Indiana University Bloomington, Department of Information and Library
Science