In the last couple of months we've had to update a number of EZproxy
stanzas as either tools migrate to HTTPS-only or people try to access
HTTP/HTTPS parallel resources using browsers that automatically detect
HTTP/HTTPS parallel resources and switch users to the HTTPS version
(think current Chrome, anything with the HTTPSeverywhere plugin).

We'd like to avoid updating our config.txt piecemeal on the basis of
user-gernated error-reports

We're thinking of going through our EZproxy config.txt and adding an H
https:// for every H or URL entry. (Domain and DomainJavascript
already work for both HTTP and HTTPS).

Has anyone tried anything like this? Are there pitfalls?

cheers
stuart