Hi all,

One of my projects involves harvesting, cleaning and transforming steady
streams of metadata from numerous publishers. It's an infinite loop but
every cycle can be a little bit or significantly different. Many issue
tracking tools are designed for a linear progression that ends in
deployment, not a circular workflow, and I've not hit upon a tool or use
strategy that really fits.

The best illustration I've found so far of the type of workflow I'm talking
about is the DCC Curation Lifecycle Model
<http://www.dcc.ac.uk/sites/default/files/documents/publications/DCCLifecycle.pdf>
.

Here are some things I've tried or thought about trying:

   - Git comments
   - Github Issues
   - MySQL comments
   - Bash script logs