Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that you have until March 16th, 2015 to comment on the
preliminary review of the code4libcon planning documentation and
communication channels:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17C5BGX62JmOXtNrVstROwD-bMCMeuokf7tp76L5Htss/edit?usp=sharing

Please do give the Disclaimer a read before reading the review - it's there
for a reason ;c)

Any substantial feedback can also be sent via email. I am cross posting
this message to the public code4libcon Google Group [1], so please be aware
that there might be two conversation threads happening in two places at
once.

Also, it's not too late if you want to help with a documentation project;
just ping me *off list*. Check the to: field if you're just going to say
that you'll help ;c) Save everyone else's inboxes!

Please let me know if there are any concerns or questions in the meantime.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/code4libcon

Thanks,
Becky