As a quick follow up, there is now more information on the wiki:

http://wiki.code4lib.org/NECode4lib_2015_Home

We still have a few mechanics to work out but if people are interested in
coming and speaking on something you can sign up to talk on the wiki page.
We hope to have the registration and other things up soon as well.

Matt Sherman

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Matt Bernhardt <[log in to unmask]