Bugme, sounds interesting.  I'll have to take a look at it.  A couple of
features that come to mind would be the ability for staff members to
extend/end sessions and also for the ability to have a reservation system
in place for when all systems are full but there are waiting patrons.

I'd also need to figure out some kind of print accounting system which I
think should be possible with cups, just don't know how user (staff)
friendly it would be.

Is anyone thinking about using btrfs snapshots for public kiosks?

--
Ronald Houk
Assistant Director