Any chance using a thaw space for that part of the profile?

--
Dan Alexander
Technology Coordinator

785-838-4090
4317 W. 6th St.
Lawrence, KS 66049

*WANT ME TO REMOTE INTO YOUR COMPUTER?*
Download the NEKLS hosted ScreenConnect software to your computer from this
link:

*goo.gl/Lwg33y <http://goo.gl/Lwg33y>*

Once you have run the software, NEKLS staff will be able to access your
computer.