Hello Brad,

I feel really awful this happened to you and happy that you are
contesting the unscrupulous charges to your account. If there's anything
I can do please contact me directly.

I also thank you for alerting others who may have been unwittingly
conned into these false charges.

./fxk

--
Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is
oblivion.