Dearest Code4Libbers,
We received your Favour of the 7th. March and thank you duly for the
kind and judicious decision you have made on our little Proposal to host
Code4LibCon 2016 in Philadelphia.

You will be delighted, without doubt, to know that arrangements are
already underway for the Grand Event. It may not be improper in the
first Place to inform this audience, that we intend twice a Fortnight to
present, by the Help of the Code4LibCon Listserv
([log in to unmask]), with a short Epistle, which we presume
will add somewhat to your Entertainment and Awareness of our Proceedings.

As we would not engross too much of your Listserv at once, we will defer
the Remainder of our Story until our next Letter; in the mean time
desiring you to exercise Patience, and bear with our Humours now and
then, because we shall trouble them but seldom. We are not insensible of
the Impossibility of pleasing all, but we would not willingly displease
any; and for those who will take Offence where none is intended, they
are beneath the Notice of:

/Your Humble Servants,
The Local Planning Committee
Code4LibCon 2016 - Philadelphia/