Hello,

Maybe you could give a disclaimer and let the pattern know to delete the book after reading it. If it is DRM free and the publisher allows fire lending than what is the harm in lending it?

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Library Department Chair
South Suburban College
7087052945

"Our Mission is to Serve our Students and the Community through lifelong learning."

Sent from my iPhone