Hello,

It's extremely frustrating to obtain eBooks. Even the ones that are personally owned. It's only causes individuals to want to free their information so that they can use the way that they want.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Library Department Chair
South Suburban College
7087052945

"Our Mission is to Serve our Students and the Community through lifelong learning."

Sent from my iPhone