Thanks Mark for bringing this to my attention. Brad, I¹m sorry you are
dealing with this.

I reviewed the order form DLF created via RegOnline for Code4Lib 2013.
There is not a place where a subscription/membership was offered or a
place to opt out within the form itself. The DLF used RegOnline for
several other events besides Code4Lib, including DLF Forums, and I¹m not
aware of reports of unwanted credit card charges. If anyone else notices
something like this, please let me know.

We did switch from RegOnline to Eventbrite in 2013, but that was because
we liked Eventbrite more. Since I came on in 2013 and didn¹t use
RegOnline, I¹ve reached out to a former colleague to see if she recalls
any issues.

Louisa Kwasigroch
Director of Development & Outreach
CLIR + DLF