It mostly depends on your ILS and whether you can query it by API or directly through the database, or whether you need to go through the web interface, or use a search engine. There is no lightweight, on-size-fits-all solution that will work on any system.

Of course if you are all WorldCat libraries — as PCC and LBCC appear to be — then that might be your best bet. WorldCat has a broad set of APIs.

Thanks,

Cary