Hi all,

I'll note that we are using Aeon as a target and because of the need to both request and efficiently read information out of it for this and other systems we're working on an unofficial api interface. Would anyone else ever use something like that?

-sss

From: Jennifer Vine <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mar 9, 2015 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Get It Services / Cart

Hi Shaun,

Nope, we're not talking about Aeon, just Illiad - and just for Scan & Deliver. We're going to use OpenURL + javascript to populate and submit the Illiad document delivery form without the patron having to interact with it at all.

Special Collections requests will continue to use a combination of our existing LAS paging and existing semi-manual processes. We're focusing on improving the patron experience and simplifying the mediation process.

Jennifer Vine
User Experience Designer
Digital Library Systems & Services
Stanford University Libraries