Hi Steelsen,
Yes, I'd LOVE to have even a very unofficial API for Aeon. I think it would
go a long way to resolving a huge number of pretty bad usability issues...
I'll also note, in answer to Shaun's question, that we're using a pretty
heavily customized version of XTF as our discovery interface, and use the
"Bookbag" feature that comes with it as a way for users to create a list of
things they may want to request (or email to themselves, or print out).
We're just about a month into being live with Aeon, and so far it seems to
be working pretty well.

Hillel

-------
Hillel Arnold