I'm wondering if anyone out there has much experience working with the Internet Archive JSON API.

It appears to me that if my items at archive.org have reliable key/value metadata, I should be able to e.g. populate a web page with links, thumbnails etc. to, say, issues of a newspaper from a given year or month. But I have really not found any such examples in the wild and my searching has not turned up any info on using it outside of their own page:
https://archive.org/help/json.php

If anyone can help with links, examples etc., I'd really appreciate it.

--
Jeff Karlsen
Librarian & Library Dept Chair