Hiya,
Thanks for organizing this and putting this together! Eben and I from the Boston Public Library will both try to attend. :) Please note the following is a general note that isn't directed at Code4Lib NE specifically and rather an attempt to get some off-list communication started for events in 2016.

With the Northeast Hydra regional meeting occurring on May 7th (at Brown) and the Northeast Fedora User Group meeting on May 11th and 12th (at Yale), it appears we have all accidentally packed all of our gatherings into the same month. This doesn't even include the Massachusetts focused Digital Commonwealth conference on the previous month (April 2nd).
I'm unsure if having all of our regional get-togethers within the same timeframe is a concern with anyone else but I'd guess they all would be more effective if we spread them out a tad. Could be useful if those involved in planning these regional events all ended up on some low-traffic listsrv designed just to help keep each other informed of dates we are considering holding our tech gatherings? Would at least help us on the Hydra/Fedora side to better space things out. (Could still end up with the same compact regional schedule due to when people can hold things but still better than all planning dates separately).
I can be reached at [log in to unmask] and can start a group email that includes those of us that have been planning the Hydra/Fedora events to work out how this might be done?
Thanks!
Sincerely,Steven AndersonWeb Services - Digital Library Repository [log in to unmask]