Dear code4libbers,

Apologies for cross posting - I'm trying to get as wide a swath of
librarians as possible. If you have it in your heart to help me out I'd
greatly appreciate it.

Ellen

--
Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to voluntarily participate in a research project
investigating how professional librarians financed their master’s degrees
in library and information science. The study seeks to gather this
information from librarians (defined as those holding an ALA-accredited
master’s degree *whether employed in a professional librarian capacity or
not*). Your participation would be greatly appreciated, as would your
forwarding of this information to others.

The survey should take no longer than 30 minutes to complete. Participation
will remain anonymous and no identifying data will be collected. The survey
is available athttp://ccwebsrv.usouthal.edu/classclimate/online.php?p=PLUZ7 and
will be available until April 15, 2015.

This study is approved by the University of South Alabama Institutional
Review Board.

Sincerely,

Ellen K. Wilson

Ellen Knowlton Wilson
Electronic Resources and Reference Librarian
Room 250, Marx Library
University of South Alabama
5901 USA Drive North
Mobile, AL 36688