We use PC Reservation.  It makes use of a few optional non-standard SIP
codes that some ILSes support that can be pretty useful (including our's
Evergreen).

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>