Hi Bill,

I have been working on parsing our logs so we can migrate all of our
historical circ transactions into OLE.  I was recently able to use the data
pulled out of the logs to provide circ counts to our acq department for a
vendor provided spreadsheet of items/isbns (that we had purchased).

After using the Sirsi api to pull all of the charges and renewals out of
the logs I’ve been using java to parse through these text files and insert
the information into a sqlite database (as a ‘staging’ database).  From
there the transactions can be queried (and for me...prepped to migrate).

I would be happy to share my code/process with you.

Michelle