Bill,

If you are talking about parsing Sirsi transaction logs specifically, it's
fairly straightforward to do so with regular expressions and a small amount
of code.  We warehouse data extracted from our logs every night.

If you're talking about working with data retrieved from Sirsi's APIs  more
generally, quite a bit of that can also be done without too much effort.

cheers,

AC