Please excuse cross postings
**************************

Do you work with Islandora as one of your open source applications for digital collections and metadata? Do you create MODS XML forms? Would you like a more seemless connection between taxonomies, the autocomplete function, and forms? Have you thought how cool it would be to be able to do authority control in the form? Should there be a more standard approach to metadata in the Islandora community. Would you like to create a working group or an interest group for the Islandora Community? The Islandora Roadmap committee is interested in hearing from you!

Please fill out this short questionaire: http://goo.gl/forms/XuOQzg3v76

If we have enough people, we can create a working or interest group focused on metadata.

Thanks for your interest
Jennifer
On behalf of the Islandora Roadmap Committee