Apologies for cross-posting.
We are pleased to welcome proposals for the first annual Digital Commons Southeastern User Group Meeting at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC, on June 5, 2015.
· All sessions will be one hour
· All presenters must register, but there is no charge for registration
· Proposal deadline is April 10th, 2015
· Acceptance emails will be sent on or before May 4th, 2015
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
Submit your proposal at the DCSEUG Conference site.
· Proposals may be submitted by a single speaker or a panel of speakers. Include contact information for all presenters
· Proposal Title is required
· Proposal Description should be 200 words or less.
As you plan your conference travel, keep in mind there is no registration fee for DCSEUG 2015. Attendees and presenters using different platforms are welcome, so feel free to send this message to colleagues at other institutions.
For any general questions, please contact DeAnn Brame at [log in to unmask]. For any suggestions on topics or questions on proposal submission, please contact Christy Allen ([log in to unmask]) and/or Michele Gibney ([log in to unmask]).
We hope to see you there!
Assistant Director for Discovery Services
Furman University Libraries
To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link: