Dear Content Working Group,

Based on our last Content Working Group meeting on February 4, we have drafted a plan for topics and speakers for 2015 (or at least the first part) that we'd like to discuss at our next meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, March 4 at 11 AM EST.   We hope that you can join us and provide your input so we can focus on the topics of most interest to the group.

*       Notes that will guide our discussion are on the wiki  (http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_Working_Group), please look over the notes and come to the call with your comments and additions.
*       Our goal for the Wednesday meeting is to schedule the next 4-5 months of calls and related projects.

Call information and meeting agenda are below.  We look forward to the conversation!

Best,
Christie and Abbey

Participant call-in instructions
1.      Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation
2.      Enter your name in the text box
3.      Click the "Enter Room" button
4.      Dial 877-299-5123 for audio

Agenda
1.      Welcome, interim co-chair introduction
2.      2015 planning
a.      Review notes from wiki, gather feedback
b.      Sketch out next 4-5 months of calls and related deliverables.
3.      Member announcements