Hi all,
A quick reminder about today's call at 1 pm eastern. Call in info and agenda below.

Best,
Erin

From: Engle, Erin
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 4:30 PM
To: The NDSA Standards Working Group list ([log in to unmask])
Subject: NDSA S&P monthly call agenda - Mar 16, 1 pm eastern

Hi all,
For our March call, we'll continue exploring Part 2 of our topic - issues, challenges and solutions for cataloging AV collections.

We'll excited to hear from John Spencer, BMS/Chace, Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive.

Call-in info and agenda below for Monday, March 16th is below. Hope everyone can make it!

Best,
Erin

== Adobe Connect online meeting information ==
*             Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation
*             Enter your full name and institution in the text box
*             Click the "Enter" Room button
*             Select to let the conference system call you and enter your number -- OR -- Dial 877-299-5123 for audio

Meeting Agenda

*         Administrivia (New member introductions, call for note taker)

*         Announcements and Project Updates

o   Archiving Email Symposium - June 2 and 3

o   Video Survey Update - blog post

*         Issues, challenges and solutions for cataloging AV collection Pt 2

o   Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive project:  Report of the PBCore RDF Ontology Hackathon

o   Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights: building new archive, bilingual collections, AV preservation and access with accessibility for people with disabilities.

o   John Spencer, BMS/Chace: risk to video materials (mainly born-digital) and how they are not being handled properly

*         Ideas for Future topics??

o   Levels of DP

o   2015 NDSA National Agenda

o   Other?