For our March call, we’ll continue exploring Part 2 of our topic – issues, challenges and solutions for cataloging AV collections.
We'll excited to hear from John Spencer, BMS/Chace, Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive.
Call-in info and agenda below for Monday, March 16th is below. Hope everyone can make it!
== Adobe Connect online meeting information ==
* Enter your full name and institution in the text box
* Click the "Enter" Room button
* Select to let the conference system call you and enter your number -- OR -- Dial 877-299-5123 for audio
· Administrivia (New member introductions, call for note taker)
· Announcements and Project Updates
o Archiving Email Symposium - June 2 and 3
o Video Survey Update - blog post
· Issues, challenges and solutions for cataloging AV collection Pt 2
o Casey Davis, WGBH/American Archive project: Report of the PBCore RDF Ontology Hackathon
o Lisa Snider, Canadian Museum for Human Rights: building new archive, bilingual collections, AV preservation and access with accessibility for people with disabilities.
o John Spencer, BMS/Chace: risk to video materials (mainly born-digital) and how they are not being handled properly
· Ideas for Future topics??
o Levels of DP
o 2015 NDSA National Agenda
o Next call - April 20 1-2 pm