Hi all,

Thanks again to Casey Davis, Lisa Snider, and John Spencer for their thoughtful and informative presentations and talks on Monday’s S&P monthly call.

For those who couldn’t make it, presentations are on the wiki here:

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=March_16,_2014_Standards_%26_Practices_Working_Group_Notes

And here is the recording:

https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/p46cc3uuvbr/

passcode: ndsa

If anyone on the call took notes, please feel free to add them to the wiki.

Our next call will be on Monday, April 20th.  Kate, Andrea and I will be looking at drafting an agenda in the next two weeks (the leading topics right now are the Levels of DP and the National Agenda). If you have suggestions for other meeting topics, please let us know!

Best,

Erin

Erin Engle

Digital Archivist

Library of Congress

National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program

202-707-1120

Website: www.digitalpreservation.gov

Blog: blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalpreservation

Twitter: @ndiipp