I like the UI, but from what I can tell displaying a single JPEG 2000 image
is probably not a good use case for this tool, right? That is, no group of
images from which to select, no comparison with a different image, etc. --
just displaying a single image for pan, zoom, etc. If I'm right in this
assessment, I'll stick with the IIPMooViewer [1] for my use case. Thanks,
Roy

[1] http://iipimage.sourceforge.net/