The DPLA Technical Advisory Committee will be holding an open strategy
meeting at DPLAFest, this Friday, April 17, 2015 from 1:30-2:30 PM at the
Indianapolis Public Library's Knall Meeting Room. The agenda and notes
document for this session can be found at <
http://bit.ly/dplafest-techadvisory>. More information about this session
can be found at <
http://dplafest2015.sched.org/event/8769f4e1020302ae37de2c84f534cf0d>.

In addition, DPLA invites feedback from our community of members of the
Technical Advisory Committee, participants in our open meeting, and the
larger community. Anyone is welcome to complete this survey, either in
advance of our open meeting this week, or following DPLAFest. The survey
form can be found at <http://bit.ly/dpla-techadvisory-survey>.

Best,
Mark

Mark A. Matienzo, Director of Technology
Digital Public Library of America | http://dp.la