Hi all,

As part of EuropeanaTech we have a column with which we like to spotlight
developers in the digital humanities sector and give them a chance to talk
about their current and past work, give shout outs to their favorite OS
tools and ask them what their dreams for the future are.

This week's developer, Benjamin Rokseth from Oslo Public Library, talks
about how their team is moving the whole catalog to Koha and improvide
their linked data. The Digital Development Team there are documenting the
whole process on their blog <http://digital.deichman.no/> and is definitely
worth checking out for anyone looking to make the move to Koha.

http://labs.europeana.eu/blog/whos-using-what-benjamin-rokseth/

Enjoy the quick little interview and feel free to get in touch if you'd
like to contribute as well!

Warm regards,

greg

--

*Gregory Markus*

Project Assistant

EuropeanaTech Community Manager

*Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision*
*Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | *
*beeldengeluid.nl* <http://www.beeldengeluid.nl/>
*T* 0612350556

*Aanwezig:* - ma, di, wo, do, vr