Hi all,

I thought I'd ask folks what resources and places one could advertise
positions that might not fall in some of the more traditional for libraries
for systems folks.

The more obvious seem to be LITA/ALA, here at Code4Lib, and perhaps some of
the other library organizations. Also postings in newspapers in the area is
a typical move by us.

But I'm also considering IEEE & ACM job listings and asking CS faculty for
recommendations.

I'm sure there's even more that I haven't thought of. So I'm curious about
other suggestions or ideas? Particularly are there any that have worked to
draw in candidates with a strong IT background?

Jon Gorman
University of Illinois