On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:18 AM, Jack Hill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I would also look at advertising through local technical user groups or
> meetings that touch on topics related to the job.

This. Also might not hurt to consider LinkedIn -- results from there can
surprise you.

Whatever you do, all committee members should use their professional
networks to identify and contact good candidates directly  -- some of the
best candidates might not realize they're in the market until someone talks
to them. The other advantage of identifying people through networks is you
typically know a lot more about what drives them and what they offer (and
by extension their prospects for success).

kyle