Does Indesign not export to HTML or something that can easily be converted
to HTML?

If you have Acrobat, that will export into HTML as well, though I'm not
sure how well it will deal with table/column text.

If you're having to work off of the PDF, tabula might help. It's a program
that turns PDF tables into CSV (which can then easily be converted to
HTML): http://tabula.technology/