At least with PDF, folks know what to expect, so I suggest that if format
is of the utmost importance, you stick to that, although since you are
originating in InDesign, you might also want to look into using one of the
tools such as in5 that are available to generate HTML5 directly.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company