Terry Reese (thanks Terry if you are reading this) has offered to write
a Object-C version of MarcEdit. In order to this he needed access to a
Apple Hardware. While my initial proposal on Go Fund me below was for a
Macbook Pro, we've since realized it need not be a portable device. My
current arithmetic puts the price of this at ~US$1300 as opposed to the
listed ~US$2400

Thanks for boosting this signal if you cannot otherwise help fund
porting MarcEdit for the Mac OSX platform.

http://www.gofundme.com/qtbzq4

Cheers,
./fxk
--
Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient.  Don't believe a
thing he tells you.