On 4/14/15 7:18 AM, Joel Marchesoni wrote:
>   It is a little disappointing that I couldn't find the IMDB of the literary world.

Which reflects an interesting difference between books and movies --
movies have credits that list characters and actors. There are a few
books that include character lists, but not many. You can get a list of
Harry Potter characters from the movie because that list exists in the
movie. The movie credits can also be considered "authoritative" in the
same way that the title page of a book with the title and author is. Any
list of characters that is not from the book itself has something of an
authority problem.

kc

--
Karen Coyle